Kuehne + Nagel offers scheduled departures by road and sea freight between all the main offshore supply bases in Norway, including Kongsberg and Drammen. In addition, we handle all types of ad-hoc and express shipments. Our base to base networks around the North Sea also includes Denmark and the UK. Our experienced planners have good knowledge of the demands for follow-up and lead times in the oil industry. We know the goods, limitations and opportunities within weights, goals and mixed loading. We handle long, heavy and wide cargo, dispensation applications for documentation related to import / export and transit. Our dangerous goods advisors support our operation in the transport of ADR categorized cargo.
- Domestic and international Base-to-Base Logistics
- Scheduled departures and reliable lead times
- Door to door service
- Handling of sensitive cargo/dangerous goods
- Enhanced visibility, monitoring and control
- Cost efficiency through one-stop shop
- Enhanced transparency and control through a single point of contact
- Optimised lead times due to availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Reduced exposure to handling and communication risks thanks to our global performance excellence
Full visibility across the supply chain
The Kuehne + Nagel Oil & Gas IT Solution provides reliable, secure solutions for customers, allowing streamlined visibility, monitoring and information management that drives efficient transportation, order and inventory workflows.