KN LCL – 100 % carbon neutral without any extra costs
Kuehne + Nagel assumes responsibility: as of January 2020, all KN LCL shipments are automatically carbon neutral – without any extra costs for you. This initiative is part of our Net Zero Carbon programme which addresses carbon neutrality in transport and logistics services worldwide.
How does it work?
CO2 emissions of shipments cannot be 100% avoided yet. Until it is technologically possible to reduce them to zero we will offset the remaining emissions by investing in certified nature-based projects worldwide.
Join us in decreasing the environmental footprint in transports and logistics.
Part loads. Full service.
If you need to reduce your inventory levels, source from different suppliers or don’t have the time or the quantities to consolidate your cargo up to a full container load, choose to ship your goods as part loads with KN LCL. Thanks to our independent network we set standards in terms of handling quality, lead-times and provision of tracking information.
Reliable expertise in seafreight consolidation
To meet your individual needs, our global LCL specialists focus on developing tailored solutions for you and your business. You also leverage Kuehne + Nagel’s considerable market position – enabling you to optimise your logistics costs and improve your supply chain efficiency.
Giving small loads the full treatment
Rely on maximum cargo safety and convenience thanks to Kuehne + Nagel’s own dedicated container consolidation services. Seamless door-to-door shipments – connecting all economically significant locations with the highest level of transit-time dependability – ensure that your products arrive at their destinations in time.
KN LCL – our global solution for part loads boosts the efficiency of your supply chain
- Kuehne + Nagel self-operated consolidation container services to all key destinations worldwide
- Dedicated teams of LCL seafreight specialists providing the expertise you need throughout the world
- Strategically positioned container freight stations (CFS) for efficient and effective supply chain solutions
- Direct or one-stop routing to guarantee fast, reliable shipments and maximum flexibility
- Multinational gateway services from all major global ports, ensuring coverage for all non-direct routes
- Visibility and monitoring via KN Login – our web-based data management tool
Value added services
With proven experience in consolidation, our global LCL seafreight professionals have developed a range of additional services that help make your life easier.
- Optimisation of freight spend through smarter consolidation practices
- Improved cargo flow via lane optimisation
- Effective minimisation of risk to your freight due to continuous, stringent monitoring of all processes
- Environmentally sound, sustainable supply chain solutions to reduce CO2 emissions